Cellavita is a clinical stage Biotechnology company operating in Brazil, USA and Israel, focused on the development of Disruptive and Innovative Advanced Cell Therapy Products for the treatment of rare life-threatening diseases, as well as products for significant unmet medical needs.
“We are passionate about cells!”
We know that there is a significant and unmet need for effective therapies for people whose lives are interrupted by rare, highly debilitating and often fatal diseases.
Using the NestaCell® technology platform, Cellavita® is focused on developing a range of heterologous Advanced Cell Therapy products that can change the lives of people with highly debilitating diseases.
Technology Transfer Consulting:
Scientific Committee - Cellavita
- Cellavita brought together a group of experts from all over the world to compose a Scientific Committee that will guide clinical investigation for the company from now on, since Cellavita intends to walk with the studies also in a multicenter and International way.
This Scientific Committee is composed of the following professionals:
-Prof. Dr. Marcondes Cavalcante França Jr. - Unicamp Brazil
-- Dra. Joyce Macedo – Azidus e UFBA / UNIFESP / Unicamp
- Profa. Dra. Elisabeth Quagliato - Unicamp Brazil
- Profa. Dra. Karen Marder - Columbia USA
- Prof Mamede de Carvalho (Lisboa, Portugal)
- Prof Pierre-François Pradat (Paris, France)
- Prof Martin Turner (Oxford, UK)
- Prof Henry Paulson (Michigan, USA)
- Prof Andrew Lees (londres, UK)
- Prof Anthony Lang (Toronto, Canada)